Mi-T-M GEN-3000-IMM0 Generator
Smaller, lighter, quieter and more efficient than conventional generators, the power of a Mi-T-M inverter generator is ultra-clean and in a form that can be used to power sensitive electronic equipment like smartphones, tablets, computers and medical devices.
- Inverter Technology: Reduced size, weight, noise and fuel consumption
- Produces commercial quality AC power for sensitive electronic equipment
- Engine: Low-oil shutdown engine· Recoil start
- Alternator: Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 3%
- Copper windings
- Frame: Insulated side panels reduce noise
- Two easy grip handles integrated into top of frame
- Rear folding handle and two wheels for easy transport
- Components: DC/battery charging
- USB port for electronics
- Idle control
- Miscellaneous: USDA/USFS-approved spark arrestors
- Inverter generator ratings represent no-load sound levels. Noise level tested at seven meters (75% load). Rating represents minimum noise level rating
- Max. AC Output: 3000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 2800 watts
- Displacement/ Engine: 212cc Mi-T-M OHV
- Alternator: Copper windings
- Max. Amps (120V): 25A
- Cont. Amps (120V): 23.3A
- Receptacles: (1) 120V, 20A duplex, (1) 120V, 30A twist lock, (1) 12V DC 8.3A
- Main Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Rated Speed: 3600 RPM
- Decibel Rating: 68.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.89 gallons
- Run Time (at half load): 6.75 hours
- Weights & Dimensions
- Net Weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 90 lbs.
- Length: 23.8 in.
- Width: 17 in.
- Height: 19.4 in.
In stock and ready to rent
Can't find what you're looking for?
We’re here to help