Sullair Rivet Buster MRB-11
Powerful, precise removal Cut-off large rivet heads, handle heavy-duty chipping and concrete breaking. Applications include bridge jobs, steel structure maintenance, railroad car repair, shipyards, petrochemical plants and demolition work. Protection and control Handle design provides protection to trigger mechanism. Allows variable speed control for maximum production. Mix and match Interchangeable parts (except cylinder) reduce inventory and increase parts versatility. Our 90-day parts warranty covers all tool parts against manufacturing defects.
- Applications for Sullair rivet busters include bridge jobs, steel structure maintenance, railroad car repair, shipyards, petrochemical plants, and demolition work.
- D-Handle with Inside Trigger: handle design provides comfort and control to the operator in demolition.
- Variable Throttle Control: allows variable speed control for maximum production.
- Muffler and Screened Inlet Bushing Standard: provides quieter operation and filters the inlet from contaminating particles.
- Simplified Control Valve: allows for smoother operation in dirty conditions through precisely engineered tolerances.
- Net Weight: 33 lbs.
- Length: 25.5″
- Bore and Stroke: 1 3/16″ x 11″
- Blows per Minute: 850
- Air Consumption: 50 CFM
- Air Inlet: ½ NPT
*Tamco Rivet Busters also available.